Monday, June 22, 2009

Can I have a Hug and Kiss?

Today is Monday after a great weekend! As we got to Daycare Kaitlyn tried to hide her nuk so she could bring it with her. We only let her bring her blanket and baby to Daycare since we are starting to ween her from THE Nuk! (By the way... she knows how to spell. The 2 times I asked Nate where her N..U...K was... she replied... Nuk?)
Anyway... as I was saying goodbye... I asked Kaitlyn for a hug and kiss since I am visiting a friend tonight and won't be at home for the bedtime routine. She replies... "NO!" and starts closing the door on me. As I walk away... I can her saying "Bye-Bye!" I guess spending 2 days with her parents she was ready for daycare today!

Here is Kaitlyn wearing the shirt that we got from my college MSUM! She looks so old in this picture. I can't believe my baby girl will be 2 in less than 2 short months!

No comments: