Friday, August 19, 2011

Kaitlyn's 4th Birthday

I really can't believe that my little girl is 4 years old.  She is quite the young lady.  She refuses to wear pants on most days.  Her main choice of clothing is a dress and on occasion we can convince her to wear a skirt and a shirt. 

As I look back on the past year... Kaitlyn has really grown up.  She attended her first year of Preschool at Zion Lutheran in Mayer.  She loves going to school, but can be kind of shy in a large group.  Once she becomes comfortable you won't be able to get her to stop talking. 

Kaitlyn's Stats:
Height - 41 1/4" - 75%
Weight - 35 lbs - 50%

On her birthday - I decided to take a half day off of work to spend the day with Kaitlyn.  I met my mom and we went to get her haircut at my sister's friends house.



After we got Kaitlyn's hair cut, Aunty Anny, Kaitlyn, and mommy went to get Pedicures.  We had a great girl day of pampering.

Here is Kaitlyn on the quilt my Aunt Sandy made for her.  It has a cute picture of Mommy, Daddy, and Kaitlyn sewn into it.

No comments: