Tuesday, November 04, 2014

City Council

It's official.  I will be starting my four year term as a City Council Member in Mayer.  I spent the past several months campaigning for this position.  There were four of use running for the two open spots. I put up signs, pasted out fliers, and participated in a forum.  It was a great experience.  All my hard work paid off and I was elected on November 4th.

On Election night I headed up to city hall when the polls closed.  Here were the votes before absentee ballads were counted.

The official results were:
Nikki McNeilly - 392
Erick Boder - 268
Krista Goedel - 261
Kenneth Jeffery Olson - 90
Write-in - 17

My term starts in January 2015 and I am excited to see what the next four years brings.

Here is the flier I passed out.  I went door to door on roller blades.  Not sure if I was elected for how many times I almost fell doing up and down peoples front steps.



No comments: