Thursday, August 31, 2006

One Post at a Time

The blogging world is new to me. I am excited to see where this blog will lead me. It will probably just add drama to my life. Oh well, life isn't worth living if you can't bring crazy situations to life. I guess I am just used to having drama follow me. What? Maybe I do bring some of it on myself. Okay - the purpose of my blog is to add entertainment value to all of your lives. Since, I live in a world of Drama, I might as well document the situations.

I hope to become more computer savy and add pictures to document my drama.

Stay tuned for my first actual drama post...

Actually - I need to fill in some characters that you will mostly likely read about in this blog. As characters are added I will make sure to note their actual identity.

DramaQueen - Me
MotoRider - Nate
CrazyPuppy - Cody
FriendlyKitty - Thomas
FavoriteNeighbor - Diane
NoisyNeighbor - Brandon
BabyNeighbor - Hailey
ArmyMan - Uncle Jim

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

yoh* drama queen! i am new to blog land... so yours is the only blog i have experienced... pics were great and being a weirdo isn't all that bad... i'm called one and call others that on a regular basis!! welcome to weirdosville... keep those blogs coming... i'll be waiting for a pic of motorider, alias nate, with his sunglasses off... whose behind those foster grants? karen