Wednesday, September 19, 2007

One Month Old

Today Kaitlyn is one month old. This past Sunday was my original due date. It feels good to not be pregnant anymore. The funny part is that I would do it all over again... even the labor without pain medicine. It is worth all the worry and pain. I can't believe that I have to go back to work in a week in a half.

Here is a picture of Kaitlyn today. She is laying on the beautiful quilt my cousin Michelle made for her.

We went to the doctor on Monday and she gained another 7 ounces, so she officially weighs 6lbs. and 13 ounces. She is still jaundice, but her numbers are slowly getting lower on her own. We don't have to go back until her 2 month wellness appointment.

This past weekend Kristin came over to visit Kaitlyn. Here is a picture of her visit.

Monday Auntie Anny came over and watched Kaitlyn while I went to get my hair done. They spent the afternoon taking pictures and hanging out.

No comments: