Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Famous Quotes and Conversations with Kaitlyn

Kaitlyn is 3 years old and very talkative.  She loves to talk and sometimes won't stop.  Here are some priceless moments over the last few months.

Whenever she wants every ones attention she will yell..... "Hey Guys!"

If she wants you to watch her dance or do something and you aren't exactly paying attention...
She will say:  "Look at my face!"

If Nate and I are having a discussion in the car, or at the dinner table... a lot of times Kaitlyn will burst in and say: "Stop Talking!" 

A conversation at Dinner with Kaitlyn.
"Mommy!  Guess What?  Daddy has his baby boy in his tummy."
My response: "Really?"
"Yes, and you have a baby girl in your tummy! and Nana is done having babies."
My response: "Why is that?"
"Well, Boys have boy babies, and Girls have girl babies."
** I guess that explains it.  Sometimes I wish Boys carried boy babies!

About a month ago my Uncle got into a pedal bike accident with a parked car.  Ever since we told Kaitlyn the story... she can't stop talking about it.  Last week while on a bike ride with my mom... Kaitlyn kept saying that she needed to be careful, so she didn't hit a car like Uncle Lee.

Kaitlyn has now been in Preschool for a few months and loves it.  When I ask her what she did at school.  Her most common response is: "Well, I didn't paint."  I have figured out that there is a free-time period where they get to choose what to do... and one of the options is painting... not sure why doesn't choose to paint.

Kaitlyn goes through periods where she likes to come into our bedroom in the middle of the night.  When I ask her why she comes in our room... here are some of her responses:
"Because I need to."
"I can't find my bear."
"You have a TV in your bedroom."

She sure surprises us on what she says and knows.

No comments: