Monday, December 19, 2011

Visit with Santa

Last week Nate and I took the kids to see Santa at the mall.  We went at lunch time in the middle of the week, so we had no line.  Kaitlyn was a little anxious about sitting on his lap and we had no idea how Gavin would do. 

When it came time to see Santa we had to use Gavin as an example.  We sat him on Santa's lap and he looked at him a little strangely, but didn't seem to mind.  Kaitlyn still wasn't so sure.  We convinced her to just sit next to him on the chair.  She agreed to this. 

She asked Santa for a baby crib.  (Perfect!  I was hoping that this is what she would say when she finally was able to ask him.)  After we were done and walking to get some lunch she turns to Nate and I and says... "When we see Santa again, I have more things that I want to tell him I want.  And can I bring that toy catalog with to show him everything."  We than had to explain that we can't have everything we ask Santa for and that we have to be good girls and boys.  

No comments: