Thursday, March 28, 2013

Kaitlyn Dentist

Guilt is the first word that comes to mind about the Dentist.  My regular cleanings at the dentist have always resulted in scheduling more time to fix issues.  This may have caused me to delay making an appointment for Kaitlyn's first dental visit.  I finally made her appointment during her spring break.

She did awesome at her first visit to the Dentist.  They took x-rays (which was a little scary), brushed her teeth, flossed her teeth, and did a flouride treatment.  She even got a new toothbrush and one for her brother. 

The best part of the appointment was when they said she had NO cavaties!!!  Her bottom 6 year moles came in too!  So we had those sealed as these molars will be with her the rest of her life. 

I am hoping that she did not get my teeth genes as I also had my treatment plan appointment too... Let's just say I will be going back to the dentist for several months to come to get everything back to normal.  The only thing that won't be back to normal is our checkbook. 
 Way to go Kaitlyn!  You did awesome!

No comments: