Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Gavin's Field Trip to Luce Line Orchard

Gavin had his first field trip to Luce Line Orchard.  We were the only ones there so we got to have a lot of hands on fun!  Since we were just here on Sunday - Gavin showed everyone where to go and what to do.





We had all driven separate and I had my mom's car since we switched cars back in September.  She wasn't able to drive a manual transmission car any longer.  So, I loaded Gavin up in my mom's car and threw the keys on the front seat.  What I didn't realize is Gavin had been playing with the locks and when I buckled him in and shut the door he was locked in.  Thank goodness it was a cool morning, but since Gavin was buckled in he couldn't unlock the doors for me.  Remember the keys are on the front seat and my mom has the spare set about 30 minutes away.  Good thing we know people... so I called Zach who's dad owns R&V Service and towing in Mayer.   Zach rushed over and was able to unlock my mom's car.  It took Zach about 2 minutes.  Yeah!  That was the first and hopefully the last time I lock the keys in a car.

No comments: