Saturday, October 03, 2015

My Mom's Final Wish

My mom's final wish was to have her ashes spread in the Red River in Fargo, ND.  We all traveled to Fargo in October.  We found a great place along the river to send my mom off on her last journey north.  She loved the Red River and Fargo where she grew up.  So happy we could give her final wish.  Thank you to everyone that made the trek to wish my mom off on her final journey.






My Uncle Kevin bought some bright colored carnations to throw into the river with my mom's ashes.







My mom loved YELLOW flowers!  As you can see from the picture these carnations are in groupings of flowers and have all been thrown out away from shore.  Also note this is a river so it is always flowing.
















After we emptied my mom's ashes into the river and stepped back... we noticed something...

A SINGLE YELLOW flower floated to shore into the middle of where my mom's ashes were put.


My mom was with us while we celebrated her!  Love you MOM!


No comments: