Saturday, September 09, 2006

A Few Snapshots


I thought I would put a few pictures for your viewing pleasure.

Here is a picture of MotoRider and CrazyPuppy. This was taken this spring.

CrazyPuppy is a lot bigger now. He loves playing catch in the yard, but is a little nervous when MotoRider brings out the pit bike in the backyard. Did I mention that we have mock pit bike track in the back yard. MotoRider has created a nice track that encompasses the backyard. A few weeks ago one of neighbors came over and told us that they enjoyed watching Motorider race around the yard. They have even voted on where he will most likely crash. We surely don't need another trip to Waconia. I would like to add that I am working on my own pit bike skills. I am trying to master a wheely, and I have yet to complish this task. I am fairly confident that Motorider will one day teach me this ultimate trick.

No comments: