Tuesday, May 01, 2007

A Taste for Cravings...

I thought all of you would like to know that I had my first real taste of a craving I couldn't resist or ignore. On my way home from work I started craving a cheeseburger on the grill. By the time I got home Nate called to tell me he would be later than he thought. This frustrated me because I really wanted that cheeseburger. I wasn't going to cook 3 burgers to only eat one. So, I only had one option. (The one drawback about living in Mayer is you have to drive at least 15 minutes to any fast food restaurant.) When your pregnant your cravings don't have patience. So, I got back in my car and drove to Dairy Queen for a cheeseburger, fries, and a chocolate dipped strawberry blizzard. All I can say is that it was exactly what I wanted and needed.

No comments: