Tuesday, May 08, 2007

The Pictures You All Have Been Waiting For....

I have finally taken some side shots of my growing belly. It does take some time to get used to the fact that I am gaining weight. This is the heaviest I have ever been. Of course I have only gained 7 pounds, but it still takes some getting used to. Too bad the baby doesn't weight 7 lbs right now. (Reality - the baby ways around 12 oz.) Ugh!!! Maybe it is in my boobs. :) (For those who care... Yes my boobs have gotten bigger.) FINALLY!!!!!!!!!!!! Too bad they go back to normal after the baby is born.

So here it is...


The next picture won't surprise you if you know Nate. Saturday night I walked into the babies room to find the following...

I am not sure if this is Nate's way of telling me that he wants to name our little girl "Gunnarette", but for now this is our new baby girl. As you can see Thomas is also enjoying the new furniture in the babies room. Nate found this crib and a matching dresser/changing table at a garage sale. It is perfect.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Get used to it, it will get a lot bigger!!! A LOT!!! Tell Nate he will have to give you pedicures since you wont be able to reach your toes any longer:)