Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Four Months Old... plus more!!!

Four Months Old
I can't believe that my baby is 4 months old today.
Nate and I took Kaitlyn for her four month doctor's appointment. She is getting bigger, but is still pretty small to her peers. In the doctor's words: "She is short!" Here are her stats:
Height - 21 1/4 - 3%
Weight - 11 lbs. 13 oz - 12%
Head size - 15 1/2 - 10%

Even though she is small she is a very active little girl. She loves playing with some toys, giggles and laughs with her dad when he is home with her. They love spending time together.
I tried really hard to get her to smile, but she just got four shots in her legs... so she wasn't too happy with her mommy and daddy.

A Visit to Grandma's House we go...
This past weekend Anne, Kaitlyn and I went to Perham to visit our Grandma and other family members in the area. We spent a lot of time visiting with my aunt and uncle Barb and Gary and Cousin's. My Grandma got to meet Kaitlyn for the first time. I am so happy that we got some pictures taken.
Here is Kaitlyn, Great Grandma Florence, Nikki, and Auntie Anny. It was fun to see all my cousins and aunts and uncles.

No comments: