Sunday, August 25, 2013

Kaitlyn's 6th Birthday Party

How can my little girl be 6 years old already?  The saying the days are long, but the years are short is so true!  I also can't believe she is starting first grade in a few weeks!

Kaitlyn's Birthday party this year was a pool party!  I was a little nervous that we wouldn't have warm enough weather for a pool party and that the pool would be too cold!  Well, I was wrong... The entire week before her party the temps were in the nineties and her actual party was 95 degrees with 70% humidity.  Perfect pool weather if you ask me.



We even had a little pool for the younger crowd.



Kaitlyn and Ashlynn.. wish I had better lighting for this one!






Kaitlyn's new boots from Grandma and Grandpa McNeilly


I made this cake and was pretty impressed with myself since I am not a baker.  Jennifer Jackson did give me a great tip for next time!




Her new scooter she was asking for.  Thank you Aunty Anny, Uncle Randy, and Brady!

Her new outfit to match her American Girl Doll Outfit!

No comments: