Tuesday, September 03, 2013

Kaitlyn's First day of 1st Grade

Where did the summer go?  I can't believe it's time for school to start.  Kaitlyn headed off to First Grade this year!  She was also headed to the Elementary school since last year Kindergarten had their own school.  We visited her new school, classroom, and met her new teacher Ms. Johnson last week.

Showing off her new Lolaloopsy backpack!



Waiting for the bus to come!

Off she goes!

After she got on the bus I had a little "Crazy Mom" moment.  We are in a pretty small district, so all grades ride the same bus and it stops at all the schools to drop kids off.  I panicked because we talked about what to do when she got off the bus, but never talked about getting off at her new school.  I was afraid she would get off at her old school.  So, I called the bus company and explained my craziness!  They ensured me that they would let the bus driver know to make sure Kaitlyn got off the at the Elementary school.  

No comments: