Wednesday, December 06, 2006

All By Myself!

I did it all by myself! That is right - I made a turkey dinner. Sunday afternoon my sister, dad, and Randy came over to our house and had a turkey dinner. I found the easiest way to make a turkey from Motoriders mom. All I did was clean and put the turkey in an oven bag and cooked it in the oven for 3 hours. That is it and the turkey was perfect. I was so proud of myself. We also had mashed potatoes, stuffing, green bean cassorole (my dad made), and bread.

I do have to mention the negative event from my dinner. I made my favorite pie that my grandma use to make. Anyway - I have made the pie in the past. (No problems than.) Let's just say that the pie was more like a soup that had to be served in a bowl. It tasted the same, but just would not hold it's shape. I was so frustrated. I even put it outside for 2 hours to see if it would freeze. Nope - that didn't work.

So my dinner was a success. I am official now!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Good Work. Thanks for the great Christmas/News letter. I hope you don't mind if I borrow the idea. Hope all is well with you.