Tuesday, July 10, 2007

A Week in Review

A Big Purchase
This weekend Nate and I decided we couldn't pass up a great deal on a new boat. Friday after work Nate called me to come look at a new boat. By the time we left the marine store we had put down $500 and started the paperwork to purchase a new 2007 Stingray 195LX. The next morning they called telling us that we qualified. Within minutes Nate was in the truck ready to go. A few hours after that we were out on Christmas Lake enjoying the water on the hottest day of the year. Sunday we took our friends Jeff and Kailey out on Lake Minnetonka. We spend the day cruising around the lake and looking at houses and swimming in different bays. After a few hours we noticed some dark clouds coming, so we headed back to the launch. The moment we pulled the boat out of the lake the wind picked up and it started to rain.

Last night Nate and I took my Uncle Jim out on Lake Waconia. We were able to put on a few more hours so that we can now official pull skiers, wakeboarders, and tubers. Next summer we will be purchasing some of the water toys.

Here is a picture of our boat right before we were going to launch on Lake Waconia.

Here I am relaxing the other night on Lake Waconia. Here is Nate and my Uncle Jim enjoying the nice weather on Lake Waconia. The lake was calm, so I didn't have to worry about being bounced around.

Ten Years Already?

This past Saturday Nate and I went to my 10 year high school reunion. I can't believe that I graduated high school 10 years ago. Where did the time go? I saw a lot of old friends that I had lost touch with over the past few years. Of course after we left I kept thinking of people I wish would have come. Everyone kept telling me that after high school time flies by. They were not joking.

No comments: