Monday, May 12, 2008

Where's Spring?

Only 4 more weeks until the Big day.... We are counting down the days. A few weeks ago I had my Bachelorette Party at the Grand Rios Water Park Hotel. A bunch of my girlfriends spent the night and enjoyed some waterslides. I am not a big fan of the hurricane water slide.... it shoots you out into a giant bowl and you spin around until you drop into the pool below.
Here is a picture of Anny and I. They made me wear this out to dinner. Actually, it was a blast. Plus it was my first night away from Kaitlyn and I really enjoyed it.
Here we all are enjoying dinner at the hotel restaurant. My shirt I am wearing actually says BRIDE.... do you like the black and white stripped shirt underneath? Is that saying something about marriage? LOL!!!

Kaitlyn and I took a walk on Mother's Day. I put her new sunglasses on and she kept them on the whole walk. I think she liked that the sun wasn't as bright and she could see things.

No comments: