Monday, September 01, 2014

A Summer of Bootcamps

This summer I have been in the best shape of my life.  My diet and exercise routine are working well together to maintain my weight this whole summer.  I was back to wearing bikini's again (after a 5 year break) and I love it!  My favorite workouts are Jill Hahn Bootcamps that were this summer.  Three of my girlfriends and I were in a 90 day fitness challenge, so we had to take group photos to earn points.  (I slacked on the daily route and food diary, but still participated in all the fitness challenges.)  Here are some of the fun group photos we took this summer.





Jennifer and I did our 30 minute hill climb in the dark (with headlamps) on Cemetery Hill in Waconia. It was tough, but tons of fun!



It was a great summer to spend working out with some great friends.  

No comments: