Saturday, September 20, 2014

ALS Walk

We participated in the ALS walk to support my mom on her journey with ALS.  We had an amazing out pouring of support from all our friends and family.  We truly appreciate all your donations to help find a cure for ALS.  The walk was at Lake Phalen in St. Paul and the weather was beautiful.  Here are some pictures from the day.
Waiting for the shuttle to the walk.

My best friend Kristin!

Kaitlyn, Gavin, and Tristan on the shuttle to the walk.

Nana and Gavin

My mom and her brothers Kevin, and Lee

Walking

Walking

Gavin and Ashlynn - Best Friends

The sun was bright!

The whole group!  Thank you to everyone that walked with us!  We truly appreciate it.

My best friend Aimee and I and her husband Steve photo bombing!

Blake and Gavin having fun after the walk.
The McNeilly's in our Carol's Keepers Shirts

No comments: