Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Things to Look Forward Too!

Kaitlyn had her 15 month appointment right before Thanksgiving.

Here are her stats:
Weight: 19.5 lbs (5%)
Height: 28 3/4 (5%) - At least she has officially made it on the charts
Head Size: 17 (Not sure on the percentile.)

She still has fluid in both ears, so we are taking her to a ENT today. I will give an update after the appointment on our action plan.

Stolen Pictures from my Sister

My Sister is obsessed with taking pictures of Kaitlyn. I love looking on her facebook at all her pictures of Kaitlyn. Here are some of my favorites.

Anny said that she told Kaitlyn to say "Cheese" and she put on a huge smile. She looks likes she is a toddler now.

Here is Kaitlyn and Grandpa (Boppa) at our house. They were having a heart to heart talk!

Here is Kaitlyn and Daddy! Nate is officially laid off from work now. (It's okay it happens every winter.) They will spend 3 days a week together. The other 2 days Kaitlyn will go to Daycare.

Daddy did Kaitlyn's hair on Monday. He was so proud of himself... He even matched the rubber bands with her outfit.

Joy's After Having a Baby!

I thought I would blog about my experiences after having Kaitlyn. Don't get me wrong... I loved being pregnant and I love being a mom now... but let's just say that things are different now.

First - while I was pregnant... my eyes changed and I was not able to wear contacts. After Kaitlyn was born I was able to wear contacts, but my vision changed. I really didn't believe the eye doctor, but he kept telling me it was because of being pregnant.

Second - while I was pregnant... My hair was beautiful and thick... Now I keep losing it. I mean lots of hair comes out when I brush it. I am surprised that I still have hair! It is also more brittle and I have lots of little pieces that I have tame with hairspray.

Third - I feel like I am a teenager again with all my wonderful zits. I just love these new friends that have wanted to reunite with me.

I could go on about a lot of other things that have changed, but I will spare you the details. I would never want to trade in my life now. Kaitlyn is the joy of my life... She is worth all these physical changes that have happened and I would do it again in a heartbeat.

No comments: