Tuesday, December 02, 2008

So Long November.... Hello December

Wow - I can't believe that November is already over. We enjoyed a long holiday weekend with family and friends. Thursday (Thanksgiving) we went to Nate's Aunt and Uncles house in Sauk Rapids. We spent the day eating, shopping, and looking at Black Friday Ads. We didn't do any early morning shopping on Friday, but we did make it to Target later that day. We also put up our new Christmas tree... Actually, it isn't new... since my dad gave us his old/new tree. I decided that it would easier to put the tree together when Nate and Kaitlyn were both sleeping. I enjoyed the silence and peacefulness of the whole ordeal.
Saturday my sister and I went to our cousin's baby shower. I have to say this was the first baby shower that I have gone to that you opened up the gift you brought.... This was because my cousin actually had her baby the day of her shower. After the shower Anny and I went to Kohl's and did some Christmas shopping. We got some really good deals and my Christmas shopping is almost done.

Here is family picture of the McNeilly's on Saturday!

Saturday we had dinner at my dad's with my Uncle Tom and Aunt Sandy, Anny, Uncle Randy, and my dad. We enjoyed spaghetti and so did Kaitlyn.... Okay - I am not a big fan of messy stuff.... ie: Spaghetti and a 15 month old. We will see how I handle arts and crafts later. (If you have seen John and Kate plus 8 - I have similar non-messy traits like Kate.)
Here is Kaitlyn stripped down to her diaper eating dinner. She loved it.... after dinner we headed straight to the bath tub... which she loves too!
Here is Kaitlyn letting us know that she was done with dinner and ready to be cleaned up.

Kaitlyn had the cutest outfit on for Thanksgiving. I love the tights that I found at Walmart.

No comments: