Monday, November 20, 2006

Naughty Puppy

This weekend was pretty low-key for me. My goal was to clean the entire house, put up my christmas tree and holiday decorations. I actually cleaned most of the up-stairs. When I say most - I mean... closing the door to the office, so the rest of the upstairs looks clean. The office is my "winter project". I will probably have to have another garage sale this coming spring. If you didn't catch earlier... I didn't get to the christmas tree or holiday decorations.

Anyway... my story begins on Saturday morning. I woke up and let CrazyPuppy out to play with the neighbor dogs. CrazyPuppy usually stays in our yard or the neighbors and I occasionally yell out the window to make sure he hasn't strayed to far from the yard. (To our surprise CrazyPuppy has not wondered too far from mom or dad.) While CrazyPuppy was playing outside our little neighborhood girl (we refer to as Crazyeyes) came over and was playing with the dogs in our yards. I think she played with the dogs for a good 2 hours. I enjoyed having a babysitter to let Crazypuppy release some of his energy.

I happen to look out the window and noticed that Crazyeyes was walking CrazyPuppy towards the front door. It looked like she had him on a leash, but actually it was a ribbon she wrapped around his collar to bring him home. Than the doorbell rang and Crazyeyes tells me... "Nikki, your puppy was being naughty so I brought him home." I said... "Thank you" and she left with no explanation on why Crazypuppy was naughty. We sure do live in an interesting neighborhood that I wouldn't trade for the world.

No comments: