Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Painting Party

First I would like to thank everyone that helped this past weekend. Kristin, Diane, Nathan, Jessa, Lindsey, Katie, Lee, and of course my Papa. Without these people I would still be painting. Here are some pictures. They say a picture is worth 1,000 words.

Here is Lee, Nathan, and the top of my dad's head painting the highest part of the entry way. I am so thankful we had these guys to do the tricky high parts.

Kristin and Jessa braved the hot bathroom. Kristin helped me pick out all the colors for this big painting adventure.
Katie and Diane spent most of the day painting all the beige. They wouldn't let me do too much work, so I helped with the trim and pointed out spots they missed.

My dad used his new "Little Giant" ladder that really helped in the hard to reach places. Diane did a great job holding the ladder and making sure he didn't fall.




No comments: