Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Silly Kitty

This past weekend I undertook a big project. I decided to paint the entire upstairs before Nate comes home. Of course I had my family and friends to help. I will blog about that experience later and add some pictures. Saturday morning I started taking off all the light switch covers and air vents so we could start painting once everyone arrived. In our hallway we have a cold air exchange vent that is pretty large. As I was taking it off Thomas was very interested in this new dark tunnel. I told him to stay out while I went to look for something to put over the hole. As I went into the kitchen I started to hear this weird thumping noise. My first thought was Thomas. So, I started calling him and looking at the vent hole in the wall. Sure enough, Thomas pokes his head out and looks at me. I told him to get out, so he slowly crawled out of the hole. I was scared, upset, and happy that he didn't get stuck in the venting under the floor. I quickly found something to block the hole and locked Thomas downstairs for the rest of the day.

No comments: