Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Our Wedding - Pictures

It has been requested to add more wedding pictures for everyone to view. I hope you enjoy them. The day was perfect in everyway.

This picture was not posed. The dress was a little snug at first, but we got it zipped. Thank you to all my bridesmaids and personal attendent Katie for getting the dress on.
Here is Kaitlyn seeing me the for the first time that day. She was such a great girl that day.
My sister and my mom helped get Kaitlyn ready for her big debut down the aisle. She loved being in a pretty dress.

My favorite picture of my sister and I... Granted my hair was in my face.

My beautiful Bridesmaids - I love each and everyone one of you. Thank you for being part of our day.
The guys! Aren't they handsome! Nate and I really appreciate all of you. Thank you for being part of our day.

It's Official - Mr. and Mrs. Nate McNeilly!!!!

The cutest picture ever!

No comments: