Thursday, October 19, 2006

Lap Dog

Last night sure was an eventful evening for our household. MotoRider has returned to MN from his hunting trip to Colorado. Even though he is in MN doesn't mean he is actually home. I guess there is a lot of work to be done after the big trip. So, the CrazyPuppy and FriendlyKitty are still lost without MotoRider. I won't go into details, but both animals did not feel very well last night when I got home. I have a feeling they thought I left them because I wasn't home at my normal time. They are feeling a lot better today and were enjoying my company last night when I got home.

CrazyPuppy has been a lot more protective over me and has been craving some extra attention. I have a feeling that CrazyPuppy thinks that he is a lap dog now. Everytime I sit in the recliner, CrazyPuppy thinks he can sit with me. It is kind of funny to see a 70 pound dog trying sit on my lap. I wish I had a picture to give you a visual. It is kind of hard to take a picture of yourself when no one is home. I am pretty sure FriendlyKitty wouldn't be able to take the picture.

No comments: